● Corporate events
● Wellness weekends
● Employee appreciation events
● Friend getaways
● Bachelor/bachelorette parties
● Artist and creative workshops
…and other special events!
We bring relaxation to you.
What Can I Expect?
Booking massage services for a group is easy with Mobile Om. Contact us and we’ll work with
you on putting together a proposal for your service. Let us know the size of your party, the
length of massage you’d like to offer, and your location so that we can calculate mileage, as well
as the number of therapists needed for the event.
All of our therapists have substantial experience in providing personalized and customized
treatments to our clients, so you can expect an exceptional massage that is tailored to each
person’s needs and preferences. If there are any allergies or sensitivities we need to be mindful
of prior to service, please let us know! In addition, our therapists will adhere to safety protocols
for COVID-19 and disinfect all table surfaces and face cradles between each client.
Depending on the size of your party, one or more massage therapists will come to your location
for your group booking. We’ll bring everything needed for the massage service, including tables,
linens, and mood music. All you and your guests have to do is enjoy!
Group Massage Package Enhancements
Looking to enhance your experience with a personal chef, Reiki, yoga, personal training,
stretching or other wellness services? Let us know! Our team can recommend and connect you
with other professionals to help your group relax and unwind, no matter what the occasion.
Group Booking Policies
Prior to booking group services with Mobile Om, please read through our group terms and conditions. Some key things to note:
● A credit card is required for all group booking reservations.
● Services and number of guests must be confirmed 14 days prior to the event and cannot be modified after this date.
● All guests must be prompt. Late arrivals will result in shortened services.
● A 50% nonrefundable deposit is due 30 days prior to the event.
● Cancellations require 14 days notice.
● Client intake forms and service schedules are a requirement for receiving services from Mobile Om. They must be submitted 7 days prior to the event.
Mobile Om reserves the right to cancel contracts if the terms and conditions are not met.
Applicable charges will still apply.